- These terms and conditions apply to the entire contents of this website and to any correspondence by email. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must leave this website immediately.
- This site is controlled and operated by The Brewers’ Company (“We”) from the UK. We make no representation that material on the site is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you access this site from other jurisdictions you are responsible for compliance with any local laws that may be applicable.
- We use reasonable efforts to update the site but make no representation or warranty in respect of accuracy of the information contained on the site, or any hyperlinked site, or in respect of either express or implied terms, including, but not limited to, the implied terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, to the extent permitted by UK law.
- No content on this site is to be seen as an offer to enter into a contract, or an acceptance of an offer made by another. The content is provided for your information only and may contain errors or omissions.
- Use of the site is at the risk of the user and we take no responsibility for direct, indirect or consequential loss from use of this site or any hyperlinked site. Furthermore, we accept no liability for viruses infecting the user following its use of this site or any technology accessible through the site.
- Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
- All material on this site is either copyright © Brewers’ Company 2021, or we have been granted permission to use such material except where otherwise stated. Reproduction of part or all of the content on the site in any form is prohibited for purposes other than for reading, viewing, printing and downloading the material on the site.
- If you refer third parties to this site by sending them material or pages from the site, you must inform the receiving third party that these Terms and Conditions apply and that they must comply with them.
- No part of the site may be reproduced on, or transmitted to, or stored in, any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Trademarks, devices, service marks and logos displayed on this site belong to The Brewers’ Company, or other third parties.
- This site contains a number of hypertext links that will lead you to sites that are not under the control of The Brewers’ Company. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation or mean that we have any association with the linked website. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of any third party site to which a hypertext link exists and gives no representation or warranty (express or implied) as to the information contained on such sites.
- We have no control over the nature and contents of such sites and are not recommending those sites, the information they contain nor any third party’s products or services. Furthermore, by downloading material from certain sites, you risk infringing copyright and may introduce computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other damaging elements into your own system.
Availability of the Website and Modifications
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Use of Communications Facilities
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language.
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, or defamatory.
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence.
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages.
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of The Brewers’ Company or our affiliates.
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that we reserve the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that we may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- In order to use the enquiry form and any other communication facility that may be added in the future on this Website, you are required to submit certain personal details. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- Any information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time. The user should therefore check them regularly.
These Terms and Conditions and the content of this site shall be governed by English Law.